Designed for smooth and reliable operation, Wildeck’s Pivot Safety Gate can be cut to width at your facility for precise, custom fit. No other safety gate provides this level of installation flexibility.
With its perimeter railing and integral kickplate, loading and unloading area can now be fully protected, reducing accidents and injury from falling material. Pivot gate railings can also be easily connected to most Wildeck mezzanine railings to provide a seamless barrier.
The pivoting gate design simplifies operation. When one side is raised, the other side closes, allowing quick, convenient and safe access by forklifts and facility personnel.
Whether your opening is narrow, medium or wide, everything fits with Wildeck Pivot Safety Gate. Unique Cut-To-Width design (10 ft. to 3 ft.) adapts to your application requirements.
- Side rails can easily connect to most Wildeck mezzanine railings for seamless barrier.
- Strong, balance construction allows easy lifting and safe gate operation.
- For safety, when one side opens the other closes.
- Integral kickplate keeps objects from falling off mezzanine or platform
- Quality Wildeck design provides easy installation and reliable service life.
- Meets IBC codes as well as OSHA safety standards.
- Meets ANSI MH28 3-2009 Standard (reference Section 6.4.3).