The ERGONOMIC™ Series of Turn Table models are available in manual or powered units with deck shapes ranging from round to octagonal and can be easily fitted onto a lift or tilting table to provide a further convenience.
With capacities from 1,000 to 10,000 lbs. and sizes of 2′ wide x 2′ long to 8′ wide x 8′ long and can be mounted on the floor, on the deck of a scissor lift or on top of a tilt table. Turn Table decks can be customized to virtually any shape from round to octagon to suit specific applications. Turn Tables can be mounted on the floor, on the deck of scissor lift or on top of a tilt table.
TT Features & Benefits
- Superior Design with Self-Aligning Spherical Bearings and Lifetime Lubricated Bushings at All Pivot Points
- Cam Follower Rollers with High Tensile Needle Bearing Construction
- Choice of Remote or Self-Contained Power Unit – Single or Three Phase
- Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Cylinders with Chromed Rod and Velocity Fuse
- High Tensile Solid Steel Scissor Legs
- Any Combination of Lift, Tilt, & Rotate
- 1,000 to 10,000 lb. Lift Capacities
- 24″ to 56″ Vertical Travel
- 45° of Tilt with Power Down
- Large Center Pin with Spherical Bearing
- Weatherproof Push Button Control
- Turn Table with Available Position Detents, Handles and Safety Locks
- Available Safety Accordion Curtains
- Air or Air-Hydraulic Units Available – Powered with Compressed Air
- Multiple Deck Shapes from Round to Octagonal
- Manual or Powered Models
TT Options & Accessories
- 45° to 90° Position Detents
- Adjustable Speed Control
- Floor Stand
- Turn Handles
- Roller or Accordion Safety Curtain
- Remote or Self-Contained Power-Unit
Short Form Specs
The ERGONOMIC™ Series of Turn Tables MODEL TT are available in capacities from 1,000 to 10,000 lbs. and sizes from 2′ wide x 2′ long to 8′ wide x 8′ long.
The Turn Table deck can be virtually any shape from round to octagon to suit specific applications.
Turn Tables can be mounted on the floor, on the deck of a scissor lift or on top of a tilt table.
Standard features include high capacity rollers, spherical center bearing, and solid steel deck with rounded corners.
Manual or powered units available.
Powered units are rotated by push button or foot pedal controls.
The Turn Table deck is a solid steel plate with a large pin that pivots 360 degrees within a center spherical bearing.
The deck plate is supported and rotates on base mounted rollers.
All rollers are sealed yoke-type high capacity cam followers.
Push button units are powered with an integral mounted electric drive motor and speed reduction system.
NORDOCK® guarantees that the ERGONOMIC™ Series of Lifts, Tilt Platforms and Turn Tables will perform as described and to the full satisfaction of the purchaser for one-year from date of receipt or NORDOCK® will repair, replace or remove the product and refund the purchase price.
Order by Model, Deck Size and Capacity: Example SL-24-4 = ERGONOMIC™ Scissor Lift – 2′ Wide x 4′ Long Deck – 4000 Lbs. Lifting Capacity.
NORDOCK® lifts are designed to exceed the requirements of ANSI MH29.1, Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissor Lifts.
Consult your NORDOCK® representative for custom applications, sizes and capacities or when combining models and options.
Note: Not all options can be combined.