The FP Series Dock Seals provides exceptional protection for personnel and cargo while loading and unloading.
The memory foam core side and fixed header creates a tight seal between the trailer and the building providing total trailer access with a maximum weathertight seal.
Available for door openings up to 9′ x 9′.
FP Series Dock Seal Features & Benefits
- Improves Safety & Productivity while Reducing Costs by Providing Protection from Inclement Weather, Dirt & Insects while Saving Energy
- High-Tear Abrasion Resistant Fabrics with Polyester Base & Double Lock Stitched Seams Suitable to Temperatures of – 40 Degrees
- Pressure Treated Superior Grade Backing Lumber
- 99 % Memory Foam Core for Extended Life
- Condensation Drainage System
- Full Height Yellow Guide Stripes for Accurate Truck Positioning
- Most Suitable for Door Openings Up to 9’ Wide x 9’ High
- Galvanized Mounting Hardware Included
- Standard 22 oz. Vinyl
FP Series Dock Seal Options & Accessories
- Head Pad Drop Curtain with Velcro
- Wear Pleats Available in 4″, 6″ and 8″ Overlap Exposure
- Adjustable Head Curtain
- Fire Retardant Foam & Fabric
- Half or Full Foam Filled Curtain
- Wide Range of Configurations to Suit Site Conditions
- Double Layer Wear Face
- Galvanized Steel Canopies
- Tapered Side Pads to Suit Incline/Decline Approach
- TERMINATOR™ Trailer Door Gap Seal
- Dock Levelers
- TRUCK-LOCK® & SMART-HOOK® Vehicle Restraints
- FALL-STOP™ Barrier Gate
- Loading Dock Lights
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
- Wheel Chocks
- Galvanized Steel Canopies
*SEE CHART IN SHORT FORM SPECS FOR EXCLUSIVE FABRIC OPTIONS
Short Form Specs
WEARTOUGH® Fabric Performance Specifications
The WEARTOUGH® Series of dock seals provide effective protection for personnel and cargo while loading and off-loading trailers.
The truck pushes tight against the side and top of the seal to help keep out inclement weather, dust and insects creating a more productive and safer environment while saving energy costs and increasing security.
Dock door seal(s) to be Model FP as manufactured by NORDOCK® to suit door size of ________ wide x ________ high and dock height of ________ with a projection of ________ to provide 4-6” beyond front face of dock bumpers. Each unit shall consist of (2) two side pads and one head pad. Taper side pads if needed to suit an approach grade percentage of _______________. Side and head pads to be constructed with 99% compression recovery polyurethane foam core continuously bonded to kiln dried superior backing lumber and fully wrapped with the base fabric. The base fabric shall be _______________. The second layer of fabric for wear pleats shall be _______________ with a ________” face exposure. The second layer of fabric for wear faces shall be _______________ on inside ___ / front face ___. Head pad height shall be ________ to provide 4” overlap with the highest trailer/truck to be serviced. Optional drop curtain off head pad to overlap trucks lower than door opening to be either base fabric ___ or PVC strips ___ with length of ________. The unit shall include 24” high___ or optional full height ___ yellow guide stripes to aid in trailer positioning.
NORDOCK® guarantees that the FP Model of dock seals will perform as described and to the full satisfaction of the purchaser for one-year from date of receipt. Consult your NORDOCK® representative for assistance in choosing the correct size and options for your application.