The versatile and durable design includes XT-1000 super fabric on impact areas and utilizes multiple lobe options to seal trucks as low as 11’ 3” high.
Automatically positioned to wipe the entire width of the trailer, the smart and simple design is easily installed above existing dock seals or combined with NORDOCK® shelters for a complete solution for a safer, cleaner and energy efficient work environment.
RS-9000 Series Trailer Top Seal Features
- Provides Maximum Weather-Tight Seal to Prevent Moisture from Affecting Loading Dock Operation
- Positions Automatically with No Manual Activation Required
- Easy Installation Above Dock Seals or Combined with NORDOCK® Shelters
- Simple Effective Design with No Required Maintenance
- Extra Wide Construction Ensures the Full Width of the Trailer Top is Sealed
- Model RS9-2 Seals Trailers 12’-9” to 13’-6” High & Model RS9-3 Seals Trailers 12’ to 13’-6” High
- Constructed with Superior XT-1000 Super Fabric
- All Seams Double Lock Stitched with High Strength Thread
- Pressure Treated Superior Grade Lumber Head Frame Covered with Translucent Fiberglass Sheeting
- Patent-Pending Dual or Triple Lobe
- Raked Head Frame to Divert Water
- Rugged Galvanized Steel Mounting Brackets & Hardware
- Upper Snow Load Support Straps