The RAINSHIELD™ RS-5000 Series Trailer Top Seal creates a safer environment and protects property by diverting water away from the dock seal.
The robust RAINSHIELD™ design uses XT-1000 super fabric on the impact area that pushes down across the full width of the trailer top.
The RS-5000 seals standard highway trailers and can be installed above existing dock seals.
RS-5000 Series Trailer Top Seal Features
- Provides Maximum Weathertight Seal to Prevent Moisture from Affecting Loading Dock Operations
- Positions Automatically with No Manual Activation Required
- Easy Installation Above New or Existing Dock Seals
- Simple Effective Design with No Required Maintenance
- Extra Wide Construction Ensures the Full Width of the Trailer Top is Sealed
- Double Layer of XT-1000 Fabric Plus Additional Wear Pleats in Corners
- All Seams Double Lock Stitched with High Strength Thread
- Pressure Treated Superior Grade Lumber Head Frame Covered with Translucent Sheeting
- Dual Density Foam Core for Extended Seal Life
- Rugged Galvanized Steel Mounting Hardware Eliminates Corrosion