The XTRA-WIDE™ Series hydraulic dock leveler allows full access below floor for wide loads that simply cannot be managed with conventional levelers.
The hydraulic powered steel face bumpers operate automatically to clear the way as the deck descends. Available with TELESCOPING-LIP™ to solve any loading application.
XW Features & Benefits
- XTRA-WIDE™ Ramp Provides Unrestricted Access to Full-Width of Trailers and Flatbeds
- Independently Mounted, Auto-Positioning Hydraulically Activated Steel Face Bumpers
- Self-Cleaning Lug Type Lip Hinge with Header Plate and Zinc-Plated Hinge Rod
- Continuous Rear Piano Hinge with 20-Year Structural Warranty
- Heavy-Duty Cylinders with Chromed Rods and Non-Adjustable Velocity Fuses
- NEMA 12 Dust Tight Enclosure
- Deck Maintenance Support with Lockout
- Full Range Telescoping Side Toe Guards
- 50,000 – 100,000 lb. Weight Capacity
- Optional Sliding Barrier-Lip Prevents Falls
- Optional 11″ Telescoping Side Lips for Extra Support with Wide Lift Trucks
- Optional Automatic Ramp Return
XW Options & Accessories
- SMART-HOOK® and TRUCK-LOCK® Vehicle Restraint Systems
- Wheel Based & PIT-HOOK™ Vehicle Restraints
- LOGI-SMART® Integrated Control Panel
- IMPACT™ Series Dock Bumpers
- WEARTOUGH® Dock Seals & Shelters
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
Short Form Specs
*Add a capacity of X0,000, X0,000 or X0,000 lbs. as required. Example: XW-XX-XX. Special sizes available upon request.
**Units requiring wide load flatbed shipments, all other models are standard flatbeds.
Built to increase productivity and efficiency at the loading dock, the X-TRA-WIDE™ Series of hydraulic dock levelers provide unrestricted, full-width access to trailers and flatbeds.
Providing 12″ of above and below dock service range, the XW series handles end loads and oversized cargo quickly and easily.
The XW model dock leveler comes standard with two independently mounted, hydraulically activated steel face bumpers designed to absorb the full impact of backing trailers and prolong the lifespan of the leveler by eliminating the transfer of energy from the bumpers to the rear hinge.
The hydraulically activated bumpers are also built to automatically adjust their position as the leveler travels up and down during loading cycles, allowing for unobstructed operation.
Strong, versatile with exceptional safety and performance standards.
The XW Series comes in load capacities of 50,000- 100,000 lbs. and deck widths of 8’5″ & 9′.
The operator raises and lowers the ramp with constant control of the push buttons.
The lip can be extended and retracted at any time for quick cycle.
Deck maintenance support with lock-out provided for improved safety and convenience.
The platform is a unitized welded structure with continuous welds at the beam, header plate and lugs for maximum strength.
Beams are welded to the deck plate on both sides in a superior 33% weld pattern along their full length.
The deck plate, lip plate, beam sections and lugs are constructed of minimum 55,000-PSI yield material.
The continuous rear hinge with stainless steel rod provides 4″ side-to-side tilt with no pinch point and comes factory coated with anti-seize lubricant.
High visibility 4″ high side run-off guards are welded to each side of the ramp assembly.
External wall or stand-mounted totally enclosed non-ventilated 1 HP power unit available in all voltages.
NEMA 12 dust tight control panel with motor starter, push button controls, emergency stop and operator instructions on hinged cover.
Hydraulic cylinders are a heavy-duty design with polished chrome rods, guide bearings, high-pressure seals and velocity fuses.
The hydraulic hoses are SAE 100R2 with permanent fittings attached.
NORDOCK® guarantees the XTRA-WIDE™ Series hydraulic dock levelers will perform as described and to the full satisfaction of the purchaser for one-year from date of receipt.
In addition, under specified guidelines, a 10-year structural and 20-year hinge warranty are included.