Both styles of Crash Guard Safety Railing install in minutes with ordinary hand tools and concrete drill. Safety rail systems protect personnel, machinery, building structures, in-plant offices, aisle ways, electrical panels, tool cribs, conveyors, finished products, receiving docks, cooling equipment and parking areas.
Tuff Guard Safety Rail Specifications
- Manufactured with 4” x 4” x 3/16” structured tubing posts.
- 8” square base plates manufactured with ½” thick ASTM A36 steel. Hardware includes four 5/8” wedge anchors for concrete mounting.
- Plastic insert caps for mounting post closure and enhanced appearance.
- Standard post heights: 18”, 30” and 42”.
- Safety Yellow powder coat finish. Crash Guard products are available in four standard colors, custom colors and galvanized finish. Additional colors available – charges will apply.
- Formed 10 gauge steel rails in lengths from 1” to 12”.
- Hardware for rail attachment included: 2 bolts per side (4 bolts per rail).
- Rail beam cross-section shall be 12” high and 5/8” in depth.
- Bolt fasteners are hidden behind the rail for a finished clean look.
- With proper installation, railing can withstand impacts of up to 10,000 pound load at 6 mph.
- Optional “lift out” design allows temporary access to specific areas quickly and safely.
- Safely Yellow powder coat finish. Crash Guard products are available in four standard colors, custom colors and galvanized finish. Additional colors available – charges will apply.